Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of the organisation's landscape and gardens.
- Supervision of a medium size contracted workforce.
- Liaison with the hotel's contracted landscaper to ensure the proper management of the landscaping section.
- Effective control of pests, rodents and insects in the organisation.
- Maintenance and improvement of the organisation's trees, indoor plants, flowers, nursery, gardens, lawns e.t.c
The position is challenging and calls for a mature, confident, and aggressive individual with excellent leadership qualities coupled with the following qualifications:
- Aged 28 — 40 years.
- Be holders of a university degree in agricultural / horticultural studies or equivalent.
- Have at least five (5) years relevant experience, three (3) of which should be at managerial level.
- Be Computer literate and able to manage information.
- Previous work experience in the hospitality set up would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work without supervision and achieve goals beyond the minimum set standards.
A competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates.
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials from applicants who meet the above qualifications and are up to the challenge should be sent to the address below to reach them by Friday July 11, 2014.
Human Resources & Admin. Manager
P.O. Box 45038-00100
or email email@example.com