- +254(0)20-3633000 Call Us
- firstname.lastname@example.org Special Offers
- Book Now
It has come to our attention that various individuals are contacting people and offering false employment opportunities in the name of Safari Park Hotel & Casino. The Hotel takes such matters seriously and is working with the appropriate legal authorities to terminate such fraudulent schemes using the Safari Park Hotel & Casino’s name.
- Do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
- Do not disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know.
- Do not send any money. Safari Park Hotel & Casino does not ask for money transfers or payments from job applicants during ANY stage of the recruitment exercise.
- Do not engage in further communication if you believe the communication may be fraudulent. All Email communications from Safari Park Hotel & Casino will be from a @safariparkhotel.co.ke email address only. All phone communications will be from the official lines listed on the official Hotel website.
Identifying Recruitment Fraud
- There is insistence on urgency.
- Email correspondence is often sent from (or to) free web-based email accounts such as yahoo.com, yahoo.co.uk, gmail.com, googlemail.com, live.com etc.
- There is an early request for personal information such as CV, date of birth, bank details, address details, passport details etc.
- Candidates will be asked to send a certain amount of money or pay some fee to individuals or agents.
- Perpetrators will often ask the candidate to complete bogus recruitment documentation early on in the process such as application forms, terms and conditions of employment forms etc. Such forms may feature the name and logo of Safari Park Hotel & Casino without authority. By highlighting this, we hope to stop victims from falling prey to recruitment fraudsters.